The Last Round

News from a conservative viewpoint and cool things I found on the web.

Google
 
Web the-last-round.blogspot.com
Your World View
You are a fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably content. You value kindness and try to live by your ideals. You have strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material. You respect truth and are flexible. You like people, and they can readily make friends with you. You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.
What Is Your World View?
|

Friday, April 14, 2006

Northern Kentucky University professor tells students to vandalize crosses.

Typical hypocrite liberal pro-abort breaks all rules of free speech and tolerance. I wish these same liberals would move to North Korea then they would see what it would be like to live without free speech.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my blog!

It seems we don't agree on this issue. I certainly support the right for students to stick crosses in the ground campus, pushing their religious and moral beliefs on others. I also support ripping them down. Then people can put up bigger crosses. Or have an argument about it. That's America and it is awesome.

I wonder if you'd be so annoyed if a pro-life group vandalized a pro-choice display?

Anyhoo I'm all for free speech! I have no desire to move to North Korea. The Mass Games scare me.

Thanks for commenting,

Kollege Daily

10:07 AM  
Blogger 4077 said...

America is awesome but the correct thing would have been to have her own display showing why abortion is so wonderful.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com