The Last Round

News from a conservative viewpoint and cool things I found on the web.

Google
 
Web the-last-round.blogspot.com
Your World View
You are a fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably content. You value kindness and try to live by your ideals. You have strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material. You respect truth and are flexible. You like people, and they can readily make friends with you. You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.
What Is Your World View?
|

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Kind loving pro-choicer tells what he really wants.

Pro-Abortionists Unite! Tuesday, March 21, 2006 To the Editor: In his column “South Dakota Takes Initiative on Abortion” (THE HOYA, March 17, 2006, A3), Eric Rodawig made a good point. There are three groups of people in this world, pro-life, pro-choice, and a third group, what he labeled pro-abortion. I’m proud to say I am a pro-abortionist, and a member of the pro-abortion group Babies Die Now. A lot of people ask me why I’m pro-abortion. It’s very simple, really: I hate children. Have you ever been on a plane and then suddenly heard the shrill cry of a baby? Isn’t your next thought, “Man, I wish that baby’s mother had had an abortion?” Exactly my point. As a pro-abortion enthusiast, it’s my job to convince people how freaking sweet abortions are. People say “safe, legal and rare.” Forget that. I’m actually against Roe v. Wade, because if it were overturned, then we could finally institute our slogan “deadly, illegal, and totally awesome.” But until the whiny conservatives and moderates finally understand how kick-ass abortions are, I just have to keep fighting the good fight. Now, I know what you’re thinking: “Keep trucking, you American hero.” Don’t worry, I will. Jonathan Rapoport (COL ’09) March 19, 2006

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe this asshole. Does he think abortions are funny? Does he have any idea the suffering the unborn go through everytime some 'doctor' unleashes a tiny genocide inside the womb of some slutty teenager? Mr. Rapaport should be tied to a tree and poked with coathangers until he realizes how much God hates him.

3:31 PM  
Blogger 4077 said...

He is evil. And is a dangerous man. But you will never see any pro-choicers speak out against people like him.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to both of you. I'd say it's time someone stood up to this sick fuck. Who does he think he is? Aborting babies on airplanes? If I didn't respect life so much, I'd recommend someone abort him. Someone should say something to this guy.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever find it mildly ironic that there's a google ad link to "Help Planned Parenthood"? Because it made me believe in God a little bit more.

9:41 PM  
Blogger 4077 said...

I can block those ads. I just haven't done it yet. If you click on the ad it costs PP money. LOL.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com